Dr. Andre Chemaly
D.D.S. - D.U.A - D.U.B.Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry
• ex Vice Head of Department - Lebanese University school of Dentistry
• Former vice chairman of Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry Department at L.U.
• Head of Aesthetic Dentistry in Cedar Dental Center in Qatar.
• 25 Years experience • Held many conferences locally and internationally.
Dr. Charles Sakr
D.D.S. - D.H.S. Oral Surgery - Implantology
• Assistant in Saint Joseph University - School of Dentistry
• 22 years experience
• Held many conferences locally and internationally
Dr. Joe Kharma
Dr. JOE is graduated form “ college des freres” in Lebanon where he pursued his education at U.S.J. university to obtain a degree in surgical dentistry.
Following his diploma, he attended Lille university in FRANCE to graduate with an orthodontic and dento-facial orthopedic degree.
This diploma entails a four years formation in a combination of subject courses at university and C.H.R (centre hospitalier regional) Hospital.
In addition, Dr. JOE enrolled in Paris for two Years to specialize in Lingual orthodontics, an esthetic and elegant way to have braces with the most known and creator of Lingual braces: Pr. Fillion and dr. Dirk Wiechman.
Dr. Joseph Ghuach
Doctor in Dental Surgery at St. Joseph University Beirut – (1993 – 1998)
Certificate of Higher education in endodontics at St. Jospeh University – Beirut – (1999 – 2001)
10 years of Specific Practicing in endodontics